3 March 2013

Harajuku Gyoza

Awesome interior - Harajuku Gyoza
Sake Sake SAKEEE!!!! Summimasennnnnn!!! Sometimes I can't tell if they actually have something to say or whether they're just yelling for Vacuum bags are amazing!!!! fun of it. I expect the latter.

I LOVE the atmosphere at Harajuku Gyoza, it's just so fun and exciting! Between staff yelling, dancing, the music and the design you're never quite sure where to look in case you miss something.

A huge open kitchen allows you to watch with a watering mouth as your Gyoza is cooked. You can choose to sit at a private table or at the bar surrounding the kitchen. Both are good.

Dumplings are made to share so grab a buddy and choose a whole bunch. I usually go for prawn, duck and pork. Pan fried mmmm.

I usually get the cucumber miso salad to accompany it with some edamame and a Kirin, delicious beer to complement the Gyoza. Mouth is watering just writing this.

I made an amazing discovery here the other day. Basically it's tempura eggplant. Holy wow. Melts in your mouth. Try it.

The other awesome thing is the dessert dumpling. Yup you heard right! You can choose from Nutella an banana, deep fried with ice cream - my personal fave or the peanutbutter an white choc with ice cream. Also yummy.

Guess where I'm going to have to head for dinner now I've written this?!

Do yourself a favor when you visit, order Sake. Even if you don't want it or like it - it's just fun :)

Prawn & duck gyoza
Kirin




Harajuku Gyoza on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment