12 April 2013

Sake - Eagle Street Pier



The first night Alescha was here we wanted to go somewhere delicious for dinner. Sake was my first choice as I had snacked there but never had a full meal and I found it delicious.

We ordered a few smaller items between us:
-          Popcorn shrimp
-          Sashimi Taco’s (salmon & tuna)
-          Edamame (of course)
-          Prawn dumplings
-          Prawn tempura vegetables

They were all incredible and done to perfection.
We also shared between us a bottle of Umeshu - Choya (cherry wine) that was interesting. Very sweet adn I think would be best shared among three people. We found it a bit much but really enjoyed it. Although it is wine it is served on the rocks. Fun for something new to try!

Sake also have gorgeous private dining options hidden away that I would love to visit sometime.

Definitely a fab place, great atmosphere, great food, great beverages!







No comments:

Post a Comment